Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Going on a boat

We had a little misunderstanding today. I told Tucker we were going to VOTE today after I fed Molly and took a shower. While I was in the shower, Tucker started furiously gathering supplies including his toy fishing poles for the BOAT. He told Austin all about how we were going on a boat, but Austin just assumed he was playing an imaginary game and didn't give it a second thought.

After my shower, I found him with an armful of stuff for him and for Molly, talking about going on the water.

Me: We're going to vote, not on a boat.
Tucker: Right, we're going on a boat.

This conversation repeated itself about ten times before we arrived at the polling station. Thankfully, Tucker was pretty content to get a sticker, go into the booth, and push Molly in the stroller even if everything was totally waterless.