Saturday, September 5, 2009

Back in action




I just bought a digital camera for $25 on craigslist, so I'm back in action for pictures. Of course, Tucker is still sleeping and Austin is fighting with the new front door he's trying to install, so there hasn't been many good opportunities for pictures. Still, I'm thrilled to have a working camera again. I think it did a good job capturing the frustration on Austin's face as he slumped on the couch.

(On a sidenote, the door IS in, just some minor problems now like a lock that isn't working... but who wants a Saturday morning project to extend till Saturday afternoon at 3:30 on the first day of college football season???)

This post wouldn't be complete without mentioning that I got to see a 3 day old baby at the house where I picked up the camera! Awwwww...