Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hide and Seek with Tucker

IMG_2703

Tucker loves to play Hide and Seek.  Playing with him is a unique experience.

First, his counting is always different every time.  Today he counted to 10 three different ways!

1-2-3-4-7-8-9-10

1-2-3-4-7-10

1-2-3-4-10

He also likes to tell me where to hide.  Then he counts and goes looking for me, and pretends to be shocked when he finds me.  He also likes to tell me where he is going to hide, and is similarly delighted when I (shockingly) find him.

Usually Molly hides with me, and thinks the game is the best too and squeals wherever we hide, which tends to take away any remaining suspense.

P.S.  Here are my Redskins twins.  Tucker discovered that Molly has a Redskins jersey that fits and has wanted both of them to wear their jerseys and match most days this week.

IMG_2706