Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pillow Wipes

Tucker has been talking endlessly about pillow wipes lately.  It took me a long time to figure out what he was talking about.  He told me pillow wipes were not real.  He told me they were like diapers getting all strewn about the living room floor.  That was about as much description as I could get out of him.

So… take a guess… what ARE pillow wipes?

PILLOW FIGHTS!  Apparently he misheard the word on a Winnie the Pooh cartoon and thought they were an item, like a baby wipe.  That item, I think in his mind was the pillow disintegrating into bunches of feathers all over the room.

Austin and Tucker had a pillow fight before nap time, but Tucker is still not convinced that they are anything other than pillow wipes.  And that they are not real.

Incidentally, I also learned from Tucker that pogo sticks are not real because Tigger used one in the mud.  No amount of convincing could change that opinion either.