Monday, April 27, 2009

How many illnesses can we collect at one time???

If you're wondering why this post initially published totally blank, all I have to say it has nothing to do with an attack baby trying to press all the buttons on his mommy's computer.

Anyway, in other news, we are a hotbed of illness still. We spent the morning going first to Tucker's doctor, and then to mine. The results? Bronchitis and an ear infection and wheezing for Tucker; bronchitis, a sinus infection and wheezing for me.

So now all three of us have inhalers, and two of us are on antibiotics. Have I mentioned that winter's over and I'm DONE being sick?????

I am even more done having Tucker be sick. I think lying down hurts his ear, because he's been choosing to stand up and scream in his crib the past few days rather than sleep. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....

It is only uphill from here!