Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fantasy Football

I lost my bid for the playoffs in my fantasy football league due to the underwhelming performances of Randy Moss (0 points) and Kurt Warner (1 point) this week. Argh! It came down to the wire, but at least I did get the fourth most points in the league, out of 10 teams. I also beat Austin this season, so that makes the season not a complete wash out, and I think I probably should earn the Most Improved award after a pretty horrible introductory season last year.

My husband, on the other hand, is suffering from a severe case of I'm-the-best-fantasy-player-ever syndrome. It's true, he finished the regular season at the top of the league, with 200+ more points than any other team.

This is how he put it in his most recent email to the whole league:
"run and shoot [a's team] is in first place, most points scored, most blowouts, longest winning streak, eventual champion, and humble."

Yep, definitely humble. That's what I was going to say. :)