Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2009 Innovations

Some people would be reviewing various tech gadgets, but our 2009 innovations are decidedly lower key than that.

Here they are:
1. The YMCA - What can be better than having a place I can go that entertains Tucker while I work out???

2. The Discovery Museum - This is the ultimate indoor playground with legos and train tables and lots of kids to watch, and lots of mommies for me to talk with.

3. Mother Goose Time at the library - After being utterly terrified that I was planning on leaving him there, Tucker decided that singing and reading books on a multi-colored rug is just about the best idea ever.

3. Sleep! - It is amazing to be actually rested these days... bodes well for the rest of 2009!!!!

4. High Speed Internet - Supposedly this is coming to us this month! (Note: I'll believe it when I see it.)

5. Swim meets - Yes, I'm doing my first swim meet in 10 years this month.

6. Skype - Not sure Tucker has really figured it out yet, but the grandparents like it a lot.

7. Baby chicks - We have 8 baby chicks arriving in March!

I'm sure there's more new Jamison developments in '09 that I've forgotten to add, but this is a start.