Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where oh where is my cell phone?

Answer: in a special hiding place, known only to Tucker. (Actually, I observed him taking it out of its special hiding place, so now I know where it is too, finally!)

Other snapshots from this week...

*Tucker started closing doors, waving and saying "bye" to me this week.

*Last Thursday Austin asked Tucker, "What sound does a chicken make?" and he said "bok bok." Of course, he refuses to say it again, probably out of stubborness.

*In church on Sunday after I picked him up from the nursery he saw a man facing away from him with dark hair and a blue blazer. He ran up to him and hugged his leg and yelled "Da!" Of course, it wasn't Austin, but it's the thought that counts, right? (When he did see his dad ushering, he about went ballistic trying to get out of my arms....)

*In the mornings, I read the Bible in the den, and I tell Tucker it's Bible time and he gets up and hurries to get his Bible and sit next to me like a big boy. His favorite part about the Bible are the lions. He points them out in Noah's ark, and in the Creation story, and in Daniel and the lions' den. You know, I hadn't really thought about the importance of lions in the Bible till now. :)

By the way, my camera's broken, but one of these days I'll get it fixed (or properly disposed of).